Monday, November 13, 2017

Thanksgivings Past

Hey y'all....

I was looking through my posts to get the table from last year for y'all to see again and oh my goodness...I have not posted the Thanksgiving tables for the past two years.  I somehow lost some of my confidence about blogging because I am still a simple blogger.  Not a money making or professionally done blog.  That is the way I will keep it.  I really liked blogging a lot better when everybody just did it for the social aspect.  But I digress.
Learning to blog pushes me to learn tablescaping and also photography.  I love to see great photos on a blog..

So, without further ado.  

Here is my table from last year.  I had a hard time with wanting to really do anything because my beloved Aussie Bonnie had died in late September so I was just happy to have pulled it off at all..  My husband was so impressed with the floral arrangement.  I wish I had better pictures but at least there are a few..








Here is the Thanksgiving from 2015 that we did on our newly built porch.  I really enjoyed this one.  I hope you like it.  I will see if I can find a few more pictures to show you..






 
this is my favorite..I have diligently prayed over all these children and grandchildren for years and to have them all in one room as I pray for them in person...well, it means everything to me..



I can't believe I never posted these pictures before today.  I hope you enjoyed a look into our Thanksgivings of past years..  I don't even have a picture of the dessert tables from either year.  What was I thinking??  LOL

Thank you for stopping by..and Happy Thanksgiving prep..

Love, 
Mona



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tablescapes - everything looks so pretty - outstanding job Mona. The kids are all so cute.

    I am going up to my son's house and we will be going to his girl friends house for dinner. Will meet all her family.

    Happy Thanksgiving...

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mona,I enjoy your simple blogs, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back again and hope it takes my comment this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, it worked. I left a long comment the other day and it would not publish.
    Mona, I miss your blog posts. You do such a good job. Great photography and tablescaping. I loved your Thanksgiving tables and seeing your food and family. I certainly understand how hard it is to enjoy the occasion as well as photograph it for the memory. There is only so much time and you can't be everywhere at once.
    I'm impressed with your pumpkin floral arrangement! I still haven't done one in all these years.My entire family will be here for Thanksgiving so I will be off the computer for a while. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a festive Thanksgiving table, Mona, and lots of Yummy food. The plates are so pretty with the gold. And I especially like the picture of family praying. So much to be thankful for this year........and always.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...