Friday, September 16, 2016

Autumn sightings

I really love autumn.  It is when I met Bryan and brings many memories of romance and new love...

But,  we are old married folks now  and the memories change with time.  I am still in love with this man and every time I see a yellow rose, my heart beats faster because it is the first flower he ever gave me.

That is not what this post is about so that was just some free thinking there.  LOL

I got out my fall dishes..some of them...well, just a few of them...and set a quick table on our new dropleaf table in the family room..  Hope you like it...Man, I am so rusty when it comes to blogging..







And of course, some flower pictures...no dog pictures today.  We are nursing a very feeble Bonnie.  She is 14 yrs and 4 months and not doing very well right now..it is touch and go to see if she pulls through this time....








and then there is my back door.....just the way it is right now.  I keep planning to clean it up and add some real fall things but for now....I love grapevine wreaths.  these are made from grapevines on our property....


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a good weekend....



Love,
Mona


9 comments:

  1. Your photos are so lovely in the late summer light. I am so charmed by the first photo that I am pinning it to my autumn folder. So sorry that Bonnie is in a rough patch...not an easy time for you. I saw that yellow rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to capture the light. Your dishes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, You are not rusty! You have photography gifts and have a unique style.Your lighting is striking.
    Glad to see you posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post. Hope Bonnie feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post Mona. Dishes are very lovely and I must get out my fall dishes too.

    So sorry about Bonnie, hope she makes it. It's so hard to see them grow old.

    Your flowers are very lovely. Have a wonderful week.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Peeking in to ask about Bonnie and wondering if a poke would help you post again. < insert wee grin > You creat such beautiful vignettes and I love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days I can spell "create."

      Delete
    2. Vee, I will write a post update soon about Bonnie. sadly she did not pull through this time.

      Delete
  7. I am so sorry about your sweet dog, Bonnie. I know this was a blow to you even though you didn't want her to suffer any more.
    Thanks for your visit. I adore autumn too. It is beautiful today. I'm happy because my daughter and family spent the night with us last and are at the Auburn game today. It makes me feel good knowing they are enjoying being there. Have a great week my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...