Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

I am going to spend this week writing about something I am thankful for every day.....I have a lot to be thankful for..my life used to be such a sad life and now it is a life filled with joy and peace....and sometimes sadness....not perfect, just one to be thankful for.....
I am thankful for this man that loves me with a love that I did not know was possible....he is absolutely my perfect gift from God.....

I am thankful for these two little boys and their baby brother too...they have made me know that the future is very real..that the generations go forth..that this is not the end of the world..that we should take care of this earth because there is a future generation growing up and they would like to live in a world that has not been neglected anymore...I am thankful for their little lives teaching me about being a good steward so I will have something to hand to them as they grow up......

These are just the beginnings of what  who I am thankful for this morning....

and as always, I am so thankful for you...my readers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...