Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gathering

If I could just gather up all the pieces of my mind and put them in one place I would be a force to be reckoned with....
But.......a lifelong struggle.....focus, focus, focus...ON WHAT???????

I have a bushel of apples calling my name.....
an ironing board full of cloth  turning into embroidered napkins for Thanksgiving..
a new book by Francine Rivers that NEEDS to be read...
a garden that has many peppers wanting to be made into pepper sauce  and poblanos into chile rellenos..
and then there is the swing in my backyard that longs to be swung...
and dogs that need walking....
and a Savior that is worth more than all of this and I need to just sit and gaze into His eyes....
.
so I am looking for all of the pieces so that I can put them all in one place and let out a collective
SIGH~~~~~~~~
and change this story of my life..too many interests in too many directions...ALL AT ONCE...and

SIMPLY.....
.let it all go and sit down for a while....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...