Tuesday, July 13, 2010

When prayers are answered

Sometimes when we ask for something and we are convinced it is what we really desire and we are sure we should get it, we are wrong....
I prayed for a house and 5 acres for about 25 years or more...I lived in rentals for all of those years while I waited on my perfect answer to my prayer. :-) When we found this house, I just knew it was the one I had been searching for......but it was only 2 acres....hahaha.....
We are practically in town and the size is absolutely perfect. I am so thankful that it is 2 acres and not my ordered 5 acres....Sometimes my prayers are answered in a way that I don't expect..I am learning to trust God and that He knows what I need...2 acres instead of 5 acres...I am very grateful for this wonderful yard I have been given..it truly is an answered prayer...I am able to take care of it and enjoy it and have time to do other things too....learning to trust....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...