Thursday, July 8, 2010

Finding inspiration

This week when my plans fell through and I found myself with a day that was suddenly cleared of any obligations, I asked my husband if he wanted to ride to the mountains and of course, he said YES! We're a short distance.less than 2 hours so off we went.

We ate at this little restaurant in Clayton, GA..Grapes and Beans....really good food and a cute little restaurant too..lots of locals here....
We stopped at this fence overlooking a valley planted with cabbage and the beautiful mountains in the background..............

But most of all the sky was absolutely beautiful all day..I couldn't stop looking at the clouds and the color of the sky..so beautiful....
I didn't even realize I was soaking up inspiration all day until this morning when I started a project that has been roaming around in the back regions of my mind for a long time.....I mixed up my own color for my bathroom and somehow got the paint on the walls..all in one day...the color is perfect..just what I wanted..I can't wait to get everything back in there and rearrange things like I want it....
wonder if I can paint these clouds on the ceiling???
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...