Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Photography

When I saw a post on one of my facebook friend's page about clover, I remembered how we used to love making crowns and bracelets from it.  Tara, this one is for you...As soon as I saw this clover I thought of you and made this crown for you....

Tara'a crown

Roses and rust

the Queen

Standoff






Tired

Terracotta pots
Photography captures a moment in time and we can revisit as many times as we wish....
I have really enjoyed learning my Canon 6D camera.  I have several lenses and try to learn them all..
These pictures were taken with my new Canon 100mm macro.  It is turning out to be an absolutely awesome lens....

Do you have a camera that you are afraid to use?  Get it out and take some pictures..You will be surprised at how quickly you can learn photography if you are not afraid to try..

Love,
Mona

3 comments:

  1. Mona, your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful photography! I am so intimidated by photography, but I keep on plugging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you have the gift. Great pics.
    I need to have my Canon Rebel T1i fixed. The flash has been broken for over two years. I just hate to do without it. Wish I could upgrade. Also wished we lived closer so I could shadow you and learn more.
    Hope your week is special. Such beautiful weather.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...