Thursday, February 12, 2015

Something Red

Good morning to you all.  I just thought my blog needed something red for Valentines Day.  My tables are all set and flowers are on the coffee table....Just a few pictures to show you something pretty...and red.....













The table is set with red and white this year.  red roses, silverplate trays for chargers and Johnson Brothers red and white plates... I embroidered some fun napkins and got out my Chantilly sterling.

I hope your Valentines Day is romantic...
Love,
Mona



5 comments:

  1. Mona, very pretty. Your photos of the floral arrangement in the different lighting, esp the last one - breathtaking!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tablescape, Mona. Everything is perfect. Thanks for sharing this terrific post with us.
    Happy Valentine's Day.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh!!! How much prettier could it be? I have a feeling there will be lots of smooches and hugs at your house this Valentine's weekend!!! Enjoy the love you share for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plenty of white, blue/white, and just now acquiring red/white.

    Love yours, and you even tell me which direction, Johnson Brothers !

    Garden & Be Well, XO T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plenty of white, blue/white, and just now acquiring red/white.

    Love yours, and you even tell me which direction, Johnson Brothers !

    Garden & Be Well, XO T

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...