Friday, October 11, 2013

My Granddaughter

Today is my precious granddaughter's first birthday.  She was the answer to many of my prayers as she was born into a world of lots of (5) grandsons...She is our one and only girl and she is adored...


She was so excited to get to this piece of cake and Honey was trying so hard to get a picture.LOL  and this is our compromise....

I am so thankful for this girl...She reminds me so much of the wonderful relationship I had with my own grandmother, Mamama.. I find myself many times feeling just like her.  Now I know how much she loved and adored me because I feel the same way about MaryElla...It is grand to be a grandmother...

I had just about overdosed on blue when she came along and breathed a breath of fresh pink air into my world...My daughter's daughter......


Happy Birthday my sweet MaryElla..

You are much loved..

Love, 
Honey

9 comments:

  1. So cute! I will have no granddaughters so it'll be fun to peek in on those blessed gals who do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Vee..I always thought I would just have to share other's too until she came along...

      Delete
  2. Aaahhh, she is just precious, Mona. Happy Birthday to MaryElla! She looks so cute in her little blue dress. You are so bless indeed with this child.

    Have a great weekend.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheri..yes, she is indeed a blessing..

      Delete
    2. Oh, she is so adorable and such a pretty name, too.! Happy Birthday Mary Ella! You are so blessed!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday, MaryElla! What an adorable little girl she is, too. I know you will enjoy each other for so many years to come. I cannot believe that my oldest grand-girl is 15! Time flies, so have fun now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is indeed precious. Happy Birthday MaryElla!

    Our little granddaughter turned one on Oct 2nd also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter's daughter, Beatrice Emaline, turned one year old a month ago tomorrow. I know just how you feel! Mary Ella is perfect in every way! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's darling. What a precious baby girl.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...