Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Make It Happen

A few thousand words ago, I decided to join the blogging world...and here I am, thousands of pictures later still at it.  and enjoying it......

TODAY marks my 500th post!!!!

I can hardly believe it myself..that's a lot of writing and picture taking....


You have met my grandsons, Mac and Will..


Visited my garden.....


Admired my daylilies....





and my dogs...




we shared the birth of this wonderful girl......


I have even shared a few sewing projects but that has been a long time ago and it feels like I am a little rusty..



Gazed at the super moon over our part of Georgia.....




I have celebrated, gardened, decorated, entertained, shared my heart, and discovered a lot about myself since I began this journey...

And I have received so much encouragement from some of you...I thank you from the bottom of my heart..your kind words have meant so much to me...and to think, it all started with one little word typed into a little form on blogger..... I have come a long way but I have so much more to learn..and so many more of you to meet...I would love it if you would follow me and make my 500th post an even bigger celebration....

Thank you for reading my words and looking at my pictures...there is so much more I want to write...
so until next time.....

Love, Mona



I am sharing this at Inspire Me Tuesday.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mona! How exciting for you and what a journey. I have loved every post that I have ever read. You truly have a "way with words" and I am jealous of your incredible photography skills. Best of luck on the next 500 - I am looking forward to reading every one of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Congratulations!!!! That is a lot of posts, you have definitely reached a wonderful milestone. I do agree, I think the world of blogging is fabulous, so much to learn and so many wonderful people to meet. thanks for sharing at Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations.. A wonderful milestone indeed. I wish you many, many more. You've inspired me and lifted me up so many times.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely review! I enjoyed it immensely. You made me laugh out loud at the "getting rusty" comment. What great garden art...an old sewing machine. Beautiful grands, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grandsons are precious, Mona, and your garden I always love to see. Cool moon pictures, and they happen to be on my daughter, Nel's birthday.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...