Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Light of Life




It is so easy to add a little romance to your life..and to your surroundings...these lights are simple and oh, so romantic...




 I absolutely love the 'blue hour' that occurs right before dark..I often grab my camera and take pictures..some good, some not so good....it is easier to take focused pictures with this camera but I still have a long way to go...








Early morning light....so peaceful....




and the cover of this old dictionary in morning light...isn't it beautiful?




If our life isn't what we want it to be...maybe we can just look at things in a different light and it will look very different to us ... we will get a better perspective of reality.....the little saying 'shed some light on the subject' comes to mind..

There are probably pieces of all of our lives that could use some light....maybe if we could just see that really tough issue during the blue hour it wouldn't look so bad after all.....or maybe we could just wait until dark and we won't be able to see it at all...it will disappear.....

Off to see some things in different light.....the blue hour will be here before I  know it...and I promise..it makes everything look beautiful for those few minutes ......even when it looks dark outside, my camera can still find the blueness of the sky...try it....you will love your pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...