Friday, October 19, 2012

Autumn Garden




It seems to always come back around to my yard......I have been sewing all week..and setting pretty tables...but when it comes right down to the foundation of my passions....gardening wins every time......My garden supplies the fresh flowers for a new baby, for the arrangement on the dining table, for the coffee table....it supplies the chives for our potato dishes, the roses for potpouirri, enough room to take a stroll or a brisk walk....there are open spaces to throw a football or run like the wind if you are a little boy.......

and FLOWERS.....

and HERBS...

and a place to sit and meditate on all that is good....

  one thing I asked for when searching for this house was TREES........

I am a thankful woman.....my cup overflows....and so does my garden.....
Let me show you what is there on this day...















 Did you know that it is less than 60 days until Christmas???   just a random thought...

Thank you for stopping by today.. 



I hope to see you again soon

Mona

4 comments:

  1. Mona - this is so lovely. I just want to know - do you ever sleep???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Diane..and yes I do sleep..these mums and most of the yard are holding their own...have tried to work out of such intensive care plants and into plants that care for themselves....LOL the older I get, the more I like a natural garden.

      Delete
  2. The mums are so lovely in your garden. I am praying for rain. Really dry here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olive, I had to water my flowers yesterday..hoping we get rain soon... I bought pansies yesterday because I saw your post.. :-)
      Mona

      Delete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...