Friday, August 17, 2012

Swimming Pool Fun

I spent the night with my grandsons and their parents recently and before I went home they wanted to show me some of their diving skills...and other newly acquired diving board accomplishments..they have been taking swimming lessons and are quite good in the water...and they love it...I promised them that I would write a blog featuring them on the diving board so here they are......

 first we shuffle Marshall back to the shallow end to be with Daddy......


Ready, Set, Go

 perfect cannonball form....


 learning to dive...love this boy..he is so determined to learn this right.....


 future Olympian Will



 Next up, Mac


  can you see the grin on his face?



 such a sweetheart...suspended in air


 so much fun

I had so much fun watching them..these are the moments that make memories.  Will even swam the entire length of the pool for the first time so I could see him swim....and what he has learned.....

Being their grandmother sobers me sometimes...at the responsibility it carries...to love them well...and to be there for them...I had awesome grandparents that taught me some of the things that really matter....spending a few minutes at the pool instead of leaving to go home is what matters.......my time is what they need and my love.......

thank you for stopping by today..I am grateful that my daughter generously lets me share her boys on my blog....

they are a national treasure....I am serious about that....



I appreciate you my readers and hope to see you again soon..

Mona














1 comment:

  1. Yes Mam, truly national treasures! You got some great shots of their fun in the pool!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...