Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Garden and Grandsons

WHEW!!!!  I am in  a real writing drought...the words just do not seem to come lately.....
I am hoping this changes soon because i do love writing my blog and staying in touch with the blogosphere but....

This week has been busy so far and there is evidence that someone else is enjoying my garden when I am not looking...stay tuned....

cleome
 I love this stately flower....it holds a special place in my heart and garden..the very last time I saw my Mama, she handed me this flower plant..about 6 inches tall in a little pot....I planted it in this yard 9 years ago and it has been coming up on it's own for all those years..this year it is the prettiest and healthiest from all of the rain..and I have put the plants in more fertile ground....so that is why you see it so often in my blogging this summer..

see it on the right of the flower bed?
red crepe myrtle

HUGE tomatoes

morning glory

pretty blue weed flower

eggplants doing great, excuse the weeds and grass please

they just look happy..sunflowers

dahlias
 My dahlias are still putting on quite a show...they are certainly a flower worth looking into  if you have never grown them...outstanding...and blooms until frost....

my weedy garden..in transition....

evidence
Someone is visitng during the night and eating the tomatoes....UGHHHH...we have had such an abundance of tomatoes this year so it hasn't made me too discouraged but still......looks like they picked them a really good ripe one last night...and wasted half of it...

and here is the best part...........

intensely watching a movie..Mac, Will, and Marshall
My grandsons......they are what  make my heart go pitter patter...the loves of my life.....and picking tomatoes with them yesterday was a memory that I will cherish.......they were so excited about seeing so many ripe tomatoes at once......ahhhhhhh...love these little boys so very much.....

and if you knew how many pictures I have to take just to get ONE picture of all three at one time....so thankful for digital cameras......and the delete button...LOL

thank you for stopping by today.....

I will see you again soon...

Mona

2 comments:

  1. Your grandsons are cute! Such a great picture of them. And your garden looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mona, I totally understand about blogging! With everything happening in my life right now, I have totally lost any creativity that I might have had.
    This post was lovely and it is so much fun to see the boys!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...