Thursday, May 3, 2012

There is no need to worry.....






Observe how the lilies of the field grow;

 they do not toil nor do they spin









Maggie observing......


Bo and Maggie



and here is a nice place to sit while you observe how the flowers grow.....really, it is an important discipline to learn......stillness....


 sitting here and getting quiet caused me to look up and see, really see this beautiful treeline and blue sky...



I am glad you stopped by today...

I hope to see you again soon..

I will have a house full of grandbabies tonight..I can't wait....they make my heart sing good songs....

Mona

2 comments:

  1. I have found that they things that you worry will happen almost always never do. Worry is really pointless! However, I do try to see notice what might be coming my way and prevent it - lol!! Have fun with those darling boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love on those grand babies. I must be still to snap pics of birds and hear their songs.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...