Friday, May 11, 2012

The Simple Things

This whole week I have been pondering how beauty can be found just about anywhere you look...we just have to train our 'eye' to find it...I was very fortunate to have two artists for parents and they were constantly pointing out everything from an artist's point of view...  it serves me well and I hope I am passing it on to my children and grandchildren..just yesterday my husband brought home a picture he had taken of some red flowering bush that he wanted me to see.....made my heart happy...he has caught the 'artists eye' just from being around me.....



Many thanks to my parents and my grandmother Lewis that were all artistic ..so glad I caught this...it's a wonderful way of life.......

Beauty in the simple things..........














I hope this awakens the artful eye in you...spend some time this weekend looking at the simplicity of the world around us..there is beauty in unexpected places.........

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers...

I am grateful that mine taught me to 'see'.....

and I miss her every day.

thank you for stopping by today

can't wait to see you again soon....

Mona

1 comment:

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...