Thursday, May 10, 2012

Life Interrupted




Sometimes songs seem kind of cheesy until they become real...a truth that you are living in the moment.....
that is how this song came to my mind this morning.  I remember when it first came out, I would sing it really loud in my car and cry and BELIEVE it had a message I needed to hear..and then life happens...gets in the way of other things and  things like this song gets pushed aside.....

UNTIL.............

you get news that someone you know has died..suddenly and unexpectedly..and far too young...just a little bit shy of 50 years old..........

and then this song comes rushing back......and it is a very meaningful song again....

I hope you will listen and read the words and THINK!   THINK about how you live your life......

this is for the whole Chambless family down in my little south Georgia hometown.... Robert was such a fine man...
my heart is heavy for you all..sudden death has a way of gripping you at the very core of your being....please, all of you say a prayer for this family..especially for his wife and 2 children..this will be difficult to walk out.....




thank you all for stopping by today.....life got interrupted for this little family  and my need to pay tribute to all of them became the most important thing to write about today

I hope to see you again soon

go and live life

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...