Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Sounds of Happiness

 I don't think I need many words for this...I never thought my life would have so many, many little boys in it.  I am very thankful for all of them..  I love being a grandmother...
The older 'boy' is my son Jon..and a brief appearance of Michelle...an answer to prayer for my son.....
Enjoy the sounds of happiness.....I know I do...







Thank you for stopping by today...For the rest of the week, I will have a house full of these sounds...I am so glad.

my cup overflows...

I hope to see you again soon..

and in case you don't know....another grandbaby will make their appearance in October...yes, yes, yes and more yes.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet. Enjoy those younguns. thanks for your comment today, olive

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I tried to kill my Mom with it". That is such a boy thing to say. Love it. Have fun with the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...