Monday, March 26, 2012

A little less color

Sometimes my life just doesn't seem to have much color in it...I felt I needed to share this just so you would know I wasn't perfect...hahahahaha

and not always upbeat and happy.......

sometimes life just plain out hurts..that stinks....

I am not throwing a pity party..so no invitations are being sent out here......
I am just sitting here with a lot of questions....unanswered ones.......

Probably by tomorrow I will be all better but for today...not so much better....I don't always like life cycles because it is sometimes just really difficult to break away from the bad ones.....

I am not sick or divorcing or anything like that......I am just like this picture....lights are on but there is no color...

I am sure there are those of you that can identify with this..and that is why I am being transparent about this..

even in this we CANNOT give up..I press on........

Please come again soon....I appreciate all of your encouragement every week...



2 comments:

  1. Mona, I think we all understand! On those days, I just say that I am "howling at the moon". Winston Churchill said that the "Black Dog" was with him. I try to use those days, though. Usually, our minds are trying to tell us that we need to fix something and I want to see it as a positive. Some times figuring out what needs fixing is the problem! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why we do not base actions on emotions but what we truly believe. If I based many of my days on how I felt I would accomplish nary a thing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...