Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Her name is Maggie..

When I was a little girl, I had a blonde cocker spaniel named Maggie.....registered name was Magnolia Blossom..
I loved that dog as much as a toddler could possibly love a dog..and as I grew up, I liked seeing pictures of her and reminiscing about her......

Fast forward about...well, a LOT...of years...when our Australian Shepherd puppies were born, THIS little one was my pick from the start..she had these frowny eyes....this brown outline of a flower on her side...and that one blue eye and the other amber.colored eye....and a personality that far surpassed the others in the litter..I knew I had found my new Maggie....she could make me laugh out loud... Maggie made her home right here in our hearts....we lovingly call her Waggie Maggie because when she wags her tail, her whole body twitches and moves like she has a hinge in the middle...I promise you she talks...sounds like a growl, screech whenever she gets excited..and she does it for extended lengths of time......I love this little dog to pieces....and she loves me and Bryan just the same..the only one of our dogs that loves us equally...

so, yesterday I thought I would take some new pictures of this special girl so I could write about her today...she was so happy when I told her......


and then she let me take some more...I am telling ya...she is a spitfire...and absolutely chosen by us to be our girl...







she grabbed the ball from Bo and took off.....he never did get it back from her...LOL


and of course, here is Bo with his 'look'.........

thank you for stopping by today..our dogs are a delight to have..I hope you enjoyed getting to know Maggie a little bit....until next time.....

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...