Monday, December 12, 2011

O CHRISTMAS TREE

The loveliness of this Christmas season needs to be shared everywhere we go...these are just a few views of the old ornaments I have collected over the years..some even date back to my childhood....some of my all time favorites are the ones with Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus...but we all know and realize He grew up to be a MAN, don't we?   He did not stay this infant......just saying...











Merry Christmas Monday!

In this family we celebrate CHRISTMAS!!  how about you?

thank you for coming by this morning...I appreciate all of you.....

and look forward to reading each and every comment you make.....thank you..


Come and visit all the linky parties where I am sharing

christmas-house-tours-linky-party

 christmas-tour-of-homes

holiday-decor-christmas-cheer

2 comments:

  1. Your trees are beautiful and it looks like you're all ready for Christmas! Love the vintage ornaments and your header, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree. So sparkly and pretty! Thanks for linking up with me for our Christmas Cheer party (:

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...