Friday, December 23, 2011

the Music of Christmas


What would the Christmas season be without Christmas music??  I find it harder and harder to find the traditional songs that I have heard and sung all my life...seems like everyone has their own 'new' version of an old song.....

Here are a few of the songs you will hear around our house this Christmas.....

I miss singing in a cantata but our churches don't have big choirs that do that sort of thing...but I still enjoy the music so much ...... I hope you enjoy these few songs...














thank you for stopping by during this busy time.....


Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...