Thursday, December 8, 2011

Making choices

Here is a bit of advice about how to choose when you can't make a choice...or a decision....make a collage...........

Isn't that what life is all about?  putting the pieces together and coming up with something that is beautiful and pleasant to look at?   it is what I LOVE to do...to juxtapose....taking two entirely different things and putting them together in a way that works....joining pieces...or people together.  I love, love the element of the unexpected... the surprise of something that has never been done before.....

The light on my dining room table caught my eye this morning and I grabbed my camera to get a good capture so I could share...well, you guessed it!!  I could not decide on which picture I liked best so I made a collage.....some people think it is a jumbled up mess...too busy...but I like it and I hope you do too.....here is the combination of light and dark...all taken within a few seconds..had to catch the light...this is from our main living area...the family room and dining room....



Be adventurous...join some people or things together in your life that are unexpected...it adds spice to it all...get outside of your comfort zone and you will see things differently..try to see something from a point of view that you have not thought of before....let yourself be stretched...no narrow minded thinking here....BROADEN your horizons.....

I get rather tired of all the sameness I see on the internet....all of the copying of others...dare to be different...to be YOU!!

and when you find yourself having a hard time making a choice, just add it all together and see what you come up with......

.....and don't be jealous..LOL  make your own collage...it will reflect who you are.....I am not hardly worth copying...I had rather see who you are and what you can do......just take some inspiration from me and go for it!!
what a beautiful thing when we all bring our own original piece of the puzzle together and see what we get....

the collage of life....where nothing is the same but it all fits together.... and makes a whole....


thank you for stopping by this morning..it is finally cold and feeling like Christmas around here.....enjoy your day...and I hope to see you again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...