Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gathering the greens

Earlier this week, I cut some greenery to put around the house..it always makes the house look so much more festive...and a long time tradition in my family....I am so thankful to have holly trees, cedar trees, smilax, red nandinas and lots of rosemary...magnolias..and probably a lot more I could use...boxwood, ivy, etc..the list goes on and on....and it is all right here on our homeplace...how nice......
so, here goes...a basketful or two and some Felco clippers and I got the job done....

I hope you enjoy...














thank you for stopping by.......hope to see you again soon...

1 comment:

  1. Your home looks lovely and very warm and inviting. Love the greenery and berries, Christmas village, and that vintage Noel piece. You really are so creative! Have a blessed and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...