Thursday, November 3, 2011

My cup runs over.....

Grandchildren are the crowning glory of the aged;

I am so thankful for the blessing of grandchildren...these little lives..this daughter and son in law that pour their lives into making these little boys into great men..

I am thankful that they have developed a love of learning already at their young age..and their love of books and reading make this grandmother happy......I stressed the importance of reading at a very young age with my own children and they are amazing readers....and lovers of learning.....now, it brings me great joy to see the next generation embracing this too..  we recently spent the morning at our local library where we have a really good children's librarian and a good story hour....I only got a few pictures but I think you can see how much they were enjoying it.  I am proud of Betsy for making the effort to get them reading and loving books at an early age.....it will help them go far in this life....

eating breakfast to start the day..Marshall
children's section at library
Mac got a book as soon as we got there

Mac and Marshall
Will..thoroughly entertained

intent...

listening

here is who had their attention
It was a fun morning and I am thankful that I get to share in some of the day to day things that my grandsons do.....after all, it's the little things that mean the most......Thank you Betsy for making the huge effort to come and spend the night with us...we love every minute of your visits...

thank you for stopping by this morning......come again soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...