Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Being thankful


The leaves are turning and the color on our property is the best it has ever been...for this I am thankful.......




But more than anything else, I am thankful for this man...my husband...the man I am doing life with.we are a team and I am so very grateful for that....some things in life are not appreciated until you do without them for a while...I know what it is to do life as a team and I also know what it is like to do life with someone when you have to fight for every decision you make......It is much better to have a marriage where the people love and respect each other..and work together...we can get much further in life when we do...and oh, yes the main thing...COMMITTMENT.....knowing that the other is totally committed to making the marriage work..that is priceless....

I have a lot to be thankful for but the foundation to all the others is my marriage...I am thankful for the man I am married to..the one that makes marriage possible......

I hope you think about something you are thankful for today......everybody has something.....just ponder that....this is the month that we celebrate Thanksgiving...my favorite holiday........so as we live out this month, let's be thankful...

I am thankful for you my reader....I hope you come again soon....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mona,
    So glad you stopped by my blog and enjoyed reading through some of my posts. I wanted to stop by here to let you know your comments are set to "no reply", which means there isn't an email address attached to your comments. No one can email you back. If you'd ever like to change that setting, I have a "no reply" button on my right side bar with a tutorial. Changing that setting helps to open communication with other bloggers!!
    Thanks again for your comment,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos in the header of the Fall foliage! Beautiful! The trees are still green here. Yes, a happy marriage is a wonderful thing. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...