Wednesday, November 9, 2011

After Dark

Every Tuesday night we go out on a date...me and my wonderful husband friend sweetheart..
Last night was the first one with it getting dark so early and I took these few pictures......... because for some reason lately, all kinds of light is really speaking LOUD to me.....so when we drove past this little restaurant in downtown Athens...wow.....not as clear as I like but just had to share it....

it was magical




 and next stop was our little video store......they are always so friendly..remember, shop local...




then, as we drove into our driveway...THIS  spectacular night sky over Winterpast.....I could not get enough of this beauty.......




thank you for stopping by...I appreciate you my readers....so much...come again soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...