Friday, September 16, 2011

Tula and herb

Two of my favorite things are herbs in my garden and my dogs.  I know they don't seem to go together but around here, if you are outside..there are dogs around you and herbs to pick and smell or just to enjoy...I have herbs everywhere. I am certainly a 'herbs in the landscape' kind of woman...  I hope you enjoy the pictures of some of my herbs..
patchouli

garlic chives

Mexican terragon

Genovese basil

rosemary

sweet Annie artemesia

lemon verbena

rose geranium
Herbs are certainly a delight to have in the garden..I have been growing them for more than twenty years..they are easy and rewarding.  if you haven't tried them yet, I encourage you to get a few and you'll be hooked.they are a great addition to the landscape....

and now for some Tula goodness.....this dog loves to pose for me...she is the easiest to get a picture of....she sure loves life!!!!!
riding with Bryan

Tula

loves her ball

HELLO world...I am Tula!!!!
I know you could not help but smile when you see this face...
thank you for stopping by today.  I appreciate each and every one of you..the seen and the unseen....I hope you come again soon! 
go and enjoy life......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...