Tuesday, September 13, 2011

JON




Today is my youngest child's birthday....He is a grown man...but he will always be my little boy...in my mind, .I can still see his little face when he was just a toddler...so full of life and wonder....so precious to me...so loved and wanted....

He has grown into a man that I am so proud of.....he is still filled with life and wonder....he knows how to be an adult..... he is responsible

I don't know if I tell him enough how much he means to me so I want to take this opportunity to tell him..I am so glad he is here on this earth and that I got picked to be his mama..I have enjoyed it all....and look forward to many more years of watching and participating in his life...

Every mama should be so fortunate as to have a son as full of life as my son Jon....

I love you and Happy Birthday......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...