Friday, July 1, 2011

Living positively

 

 
‎"My preferred way of living is to see the God in everything; to see the good in everything and to believe the best. I will never allow my life to be defined by a negative. I will never allow my life to be defined by people who don't like me!"
 
sometimes a quote just seems to jump right off the page and speak to me...this is one of those quotes and I just wanted to share it with all of you especially for those of us who would like for everyone to like us and to be our friend.  that is just not realistic..it will never happen...we all have people that just will not like us no matter what...that is why this quote is so important to me right now......
 
I choose to focus on the positive and know that if I look, I will see God in everything and believe the best...
Today is my sweet daughter's birthday...my oldest baby..who is no longer a baby but has babies of her own......she has always been a very good thing in my life and makes it easy to believe the best and to see God in everything when I am around her.... I am very proud of her...being her Mama is one of my highest callings in this life....
 
Happy Birthday Betsy.....

 thank you for reading along today....Happy Fourth of July weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...