Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's Been Three Years

Today is my middle grandson's birthday..he is 3 years old...the time has flown by and I love him even more now than then....he is a great little boy...and full of mischievousness......better keep your eye on that one!!

The very first time I saw your face.......I was in love.....
first glimpse of Mac
in Mama's arms..minutes old
You were beautiful  handsome from day one....

cousins and aunt admirers

that serious look..a precursor of things to come
 Here is Mac today.....
rare moment of sheer joy.caught on camera
At some point Mac started hiding when I tried to take a picture or just staring me down..he does not like to have his picture taken...I don't really care..that is what the delete button is for...I just take more in hopes of finding a good one..LOL  and sometimes I get one...

Mac is most creative in finding things to take apart or to experiment with...just last night after we turned on the drip system for our garden we discovered after about an hour when the water pressure had dropped in the house....Mac had opened one of the valves that we don't use and water was gushing into the garden...I am just glad we caught it after an hour....we can always tell when he has visited..there is no telling what we will find in our yard....at least we were able to retrieve all of the huge rocks he had pushed over into the koi pond.....yessiree..he keeps us on our toes.....and he makes stories that we will be talking about for years to come......I love this boy....


Happy Birthday Mac.....

thanks for all of the smiles and out loud laughing that you bring to our lives....

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, Mona. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and post! Mac is such a cutie pie and I wish him a belated Happy Birthday and a happy year ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...