Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy first birthday Marshall

One year ago today this sweet baby came into our lives.  He has been such a joy each and every time I have been with him...He is happy and content to just be alive... a very low maintenance boy.....his little face will melt your heart.....I love you Marshall and thank you for all that you are..an amazing little boy...


my name is Marshall

I spread joy

I love dogs


birthday presents

bibs for Marshall

special request bib..  :-)
Being a grandmother is more rewarding than I ever thought was possible....these little boys have stolen my heart...they are each so different and yet so alike...they are my heritage...I did not know I could love like this...

Happy Birthday baby Marshall...you won't be a baby much longer....I love you with my whole heart...

thank you for sharing in these birthday wishes for Marshall..it's a grand time to be alive....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...