Thursday, May 19, 2011

strawberry fields forever.....birthing traditions..

Every spring my daughter and I go strawberry picking..it seems like every year or so , we add another little boy to the outing.....I love digital photos because they are so easy to sort through on the computer..here is what I found this morning....traditions are made just one thing at a time and before you know it ..it has become a tradition...I think that traditions are important..they give history to a family and something to make a memory and to pass it on to the next generation...
so, I thought I would show you how to get from this

to this


in about 4 years time...enjoy our trips to the strawberry farm..


 Here is Will from the time we started going until this year....







this is Mac's first trip..in the backpack...

and this year..he is loving the strawberries..
and we added another one this year...Marshall and well, you can see by the picture..he had fun....
so another family tradition is made... me, my daughter and three little boys..some buckets and some strawberries and a LOT of fun....a good time was had by all...


I am so glad you came along with us to pick strawberries...thank you for reading ...until next time...make your day a good one..

1 comment:

  1. Mona,these pictures are priceless. Wish I had some of those yummy berries - I know they are delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...