Monday, May 9, 2011

Piercing LIGHT

I just love the light.....sunlight...I suffer when I don't get enough light.....so when it is warm, I could absolutely live outside.  I am so thankful that my grandsons share in my love of the outdoors.....
as I walked around this morning, I was looking for how the light hits something and trying to capture the beautiful light.....  I really love this picture...

and here are a few of my blooming friends from today...hope you enjoy...

first tomato bloom



my favorite tree  deodar cedar



first daylily bud

my baby    Maggie

squash buds forming
Gardening refreshes my soul....I am so glad I am made this way..I am made to garden....just do whatever you are made to do and you will be content.....

thank you for stopping by today and sharing my garden with me....

1 comment:

  1. I too Love the light Mona, I Love when you can see the ray's through the clouds! It reminds me of the the Glory light of Jesus! In his wings and beams are healing!

    Love, Love the light! So happy to walking in the light!

    Beautiful pics from the garden, thanks for sharing them.

    Blessings to you and Brain, Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day!

    In "Christ's Love,
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...