Friday, May 6, 2011

It's a RED, RED world


I just love the color RED!  I kinda deny that it is my favorite color but my eye is constantly drawn to this beautiful color.....it is a color that makes my heart beat faster...LOL  I LOVE red flowers, red dishes, red clothes, red dogs, red cars...you get the picture or maybe you need a little help.......oh, yes...red food too.....
Here are just a few of my pictures to share my love of red with you....hope you enjoy them....









    
Mr Lincoln
I hope you have enjoyed this color red.....and thank you for reading these words of mine and sharing my home with me.....go out and savor something RED.....

3 comments:

  1. I love all of the red. It is a beautiful color and your blog makes me want to go out and find some of those gorgeous dishes - lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Diane....I figured you would like those...I am in love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos and blog! Red is my favorite color, too. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...