Thursday, April 28, 2011

Waiting

Sometimes waiting is all that we need to do....it is mostly not fun to have to wait...it causes us to admit that we are not all powerful and that we are not the Designer of the universe...but it develops patience in us and patience is a virtue...it takes FAITH and PATIENCE to obtain the promises of God....

this is one of the most valuable lessons I learn through gardening....waiting.....and expecting good results...and they do come.......here is proof of this waiting game...all it took is a little time..in one instance, a few days, in another a few weeks.......

In this world of hurry, hurry, hurry...SLOW DOWN!!!      learn to wait and be patient...good things come to those who wait....it is a very good thing to learn how to do this......

Thank you for reading with me this morning....as I wait , I live......I am not idle, but I am patient.  somethings do not come over night...I waited for over 30 years to get this home and garden where we live...It was worth the wait.

1 comment:

  1. You said it well! Thanks for visiting my site, I'm sure we'll be friends. Lovely blog! jill

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...