Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A little encouragement

Yesterday as I was browsing in an antique mall, I came across something that made me say  "I have to have that!!"

First a little explaining and then I will share it with you....We own a window and door company.  it is our company from the ground up...and the logo is quite unique and original.....the Maltese cross.  it has lots of meaning to us ...even reminds me of the 4 H symbol where  Bryan spent many years of his life   ..but I digress.....
here is our business logo


As I was looking in a case filled with jewelry and silver items and other littles, I spotted this beautiful brooch right in the middle of all of the goodies......
I just had to have it.....I have never seen another one like it and I have collected rhinestone jewelry for years.....so to me this said....y'all are on the right path......for I believe that God speaks to us in the language that we can understand.....and I certainly understood this....I pulled out our business card and showed it to the lady that was unlocking the case for me...she was surprised and said I can't believe you even found it here....but it had jumped out at me....

In these times, when  we have dared to step out and build a business, we really need a word of encouragement that we are on the right path....it is nice to know that Someone is leading us here and not just ourselves...so I will wear my new pin and be encouraged....and remember how it came about....it is the little things in our lives...

As I was pondering this blog, a chorus from a very familiar song came to mind...

Home On The Range....

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam
And the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day




I think we could all benefit from a home like this....where seldom is heard a discouraging word.....let me go see if I can find this song on youtube and I will be right back....




May we be encouragers of each other..and not discouraging..I want my home to be one where seldom is heard a discouraging word, how about you?

thank you so much for encouraging me by reading my blog....I would love to hear from each and every one of you..leave me a comment....I read every one...

3 comments:

  1. Love the cross you found! How neat.

    I think I fixed it where the blogs I follow are listed again ... let me know if I don't show up in your list of followers. I should now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...