Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lessons from life...

My sweet dog Bo teaches me about life....he is such a trusting and gentle soul..when I was able to get these pictures of him, I knew it was one of those 'a picture is worth a million words' kind of moments...I hope you get as much from these few pictures and words as I am getting...



                                                In peace I will both lie down and sleep,
                                                For You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety.



Here was his view from his spot under the bridge....he knew his Master was near by and he was safe from all harm
                    
                  




so take it from Bo....being near your Master is a safe place to be..peace and rest are there....
thank you for reading along....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love the one where his eyes are closed ... what a sweet grin on his face! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...