Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Day to Celebrate...

Today is special for me..it is my birthday...I kinda enjoy adding to the years every year....it marks a milestone for me..everything can start all over again..a fresh outlook....
so I wanted to share with you my supper table..where we eat every night....I love to use different dishes and thought you might like to share them with me....the little rabbit I have had for many, many years..he was on my birthday cake when I was 13 years old..Debby and I had a dance to celebrate and Aunt Ruby and Aunt Pearl made us a beautiful cake with two rabbits on top.....mine still lives with me......
so enjoy as you sit at the table with us....

Easter table

a lady dines here




Celebrating Easter and birthdays in the same month.....a full few weeks.....and coming right after our anniversary..I LOVE April.

thank you for reading along.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...