Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life right now..


This sign just about sums up my life right now...if I am not physically out in the garden, I am there in my head...planning and thinking and dreaming......

the last movie we watched was even a documentary named DIRT..and I thoroughly enjoyed it...

so I thought I would just drop you a note and let you know where I am and where I will be for the next few months..hopefully I will be better able to balance my life when the rush of warm weather gets familiar again......

So thank you for dropping in on me and I will be sharing my garden with you very soon.....I am thinking I NEED to go by the nursery today and buy something..anything......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...