Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HOPE

Looking at this bud gives me hope.......and trust.....in Someone bigger and wiser than me......

and

Love for Someone to give to me such a perfect gift as this white rose...pure and simply beautiful...

and to know that it will BLOOM and become a wide open gorgeous flower in just a few days....

all I had to do was stop and smell it....or pass it by....my choice...either way, it will be right there blooming just for my enjoyment of something beautiful.   If I take the time to notice, then the beauty will make me smile...

thank you for stopping by and for taking time to see this rose.....remember to stop and smell the roses...we each need them in our lives....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...