Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Looking for signs..

Yesterday, I got my camera and my dogs and went looking in my yard......I know the signs and I was looking for them.......signs of what, you say?  Signs of spring......and yes indeed.....I FOUND some.......but I had to be focused on what I was looking for.....
Are there things in your life that you are overlooking because you are not tuned in to them?    There were many distractions that  could have taken my time .....dog kisses, trash to pick up, dead tomato vines to compost, a hundred chores  BUT  I stayed focused on my goal....and here are a few  pictures of what I found...SPRING is so, so close...I can almost taste it....can you?????

Spirea
candy tuft and daffodils

faithful crocus

gingko buds

camellia

Bath's pink and daffodils


snowdrops

heirloom daffodils

thrift

thank you for being here....and for being my reader.....I love that you give me a little bit of your time.....thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...