Friday, February 11, 2011

Cheap Sunglasses





It's not the dollar amount that makes life FUN!!!!
Here are the pictures to prove it.  LOL
I found these Valentine Sunglasses at the thrift store and saved them until this week for the grandsons...they were a real hit....I must remember that....what fun we had with them....

disclaimer.....sorry about the less than focus of some of these pictures..I am putting in my request right now for  NEW camera for Christmas....one that can catch the wiggly, squirmy, energetic, little boys with real clarity...LOL
hope you enjoy them anyway...
thanks for coming along on this Valentine play day.....
Monday is the Big Day....make it special....do a little prep work this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...