Sunday, January 2, 2011

originally

Well, today..I am going back or forward to the original name of my blog.....hidden art of homemaking....for that is who I am...an artist and a homemaker....and I live in Winterpast...my homeplace....I am so excited about this new year...it is the best year so far...a clean slate..a new beginning...a starting again.....

As we were driving yesterday, the GPS kept saying recalculating...I finally listened..and thought about it..that is what we are doing this year...recalculating...keeping the same ultimate destination but I think we are going to get there by a different route than we started out on....one that is yet to be seen clearly..but that is what keeps life fun and passionate. not always having all the answers but keeping on anyway..that is where we are...we don't know everything and that is OK....we are on the right road...what a year this will be and I hope you come along as we live this year one day at a time..learning and most of all enjoying our place in life..be thankful for the opportunities for change..nobody likes a stagnant pool....





thank you so very much for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...