Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Finding My Path

 
As this year starts, it feels like we are like this picture...looking into a vast area of mountains and valleys and pondering and seeking and waiting to see where our path is.  where we should put our foot to take that first step for right now....for us...
 
and seeing THE PATH or ROAD that we are to be on..KNOWING which direction to choose....being certain that it is the one custom tailored for us so that we make an impact on the world through this life we are living..I am pondering...is there only one road that is meant for us?  and we can only find it as we seek the ONE that knows the end from the beginning....He will direct our steps...but it is so hard sometimes to make the next step when it is not popular..to be different from public opinion...to really be a person that leaves their mark..but when thinking about Churchill, Edison, George Washington, Mother Teresa, Sarah Palin.....they all suffered ridicule but dared to live their convictions...even if we don't agree with them, we know their names...
 
 
There are tunnels in this path and we can only see the light at the end...not the road after we get through the tunnel
 
There are bends in the road and if we don't make the turn, we will hit a rock wall or fall off into a cavern...some are coming as we are going...mostly we have to go against the flow...and keep our eyes on the road ahead..not looking back to what might have been or to the side to see if it is better over there.....yes sir, this is my question at the moment...Is there only one BEST road for me in this life?  and do I have the courage to travel it???  no matter if others don't see what I see and think I should be doing it their way.....

When I get to the end of my life, I do not want to look back and say wow, look what all I missed and all that I could have done...no, no...I want to say I lived all that I could live and I emptied the jar...my life is done..I accomplished ALL that I was put here to accomplish...mainly I learned to LOVE myself and others.....

Simply that....be who you are and walk the path that is yours...after all, that is really the only way to be successful in this life....our time is NOW...our tools are authenticity.....

thank you so much for reading and traveling along this road with me....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...