Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Simple Things



Yesterday, when my daughter mentioned Red Zinger tea and the sweetness of drinking it on a cold afternoon, I started to wonder if everyone knows about this wonderful tea.....so I thought I would write about it just in case there is even one person that hasn't discovered it...It has been a family staple for as long as I can remember....my Mama introduced me to it many years ago and since then it has always been on my pantry shelf...

This freezing weather is the perfect time to make a pot of tea (or a cup) and sit down and reflect on what a wonderful life we live...and to count our blessings......or to just sit down and be quiet for a few moments..it's a beautiful red tea and add a little lemon and some honey and you have a special moment in a cup.......

thank you for reading and find a moment for yourself.....and get still...it is the simple things in life that mean so much......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...