Saturday, December 18, 2010

Seven Days

WEll, well.....it is exactly one week before Christmas...I do NOT know where this whole year has gone...mama said it would be like this as I get older....time flies..

I have a whole pile of fabric and such...

and a head full of ideas....and one week to get it all accomplished so that I can use this....

and put them here.....

and then I will write a letter to myself, written in the midst of this last minute flurry so it will really mean something to me when I read it later and make me not wait until the last minute next year when I read it in the summer when I have plenty of time to work on and finish all sorts of wonderful Christmas projects...WHEW! no, WAIT!! I wrote those letters to myself already in years past.....and didn't read them...I will just make a note to self...READ the letters about getting Christmas DONE before the last minute...IN JULY!

we'll see if I get these projects done...but at least the gifts I am buying are bought and under the tree.....so I am outa here...and into crafting land....

Thank you for reading along....Merry Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...