Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Children


WOW!!! the time has flown by....I don't even feel old enought to have grown children but here they are...my heart right here on this page..
I am so very thankful that my children are my friends....I really didn't try to be their friend while they were growing up because they needed a Mama and they got one...but now that they are adults, we are friends..I would choose them as friends even if we were not kin to each other...that is our goal ladies....Raise them to be responsible, kind and loving adults...

I love these adult children friends with my very life.....they are awesome and the world is a better place because they are in it...
I am thankful for you all......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...