Friday, September 3, 2010

Encouragement....

 I was searching for a subject for a short post for this morning..sometimes I just need a little encouragement, well, maybe a LOT of encouragement..this is a morning I am feeling a bit of discouragement..for no particular reason..just feeling a little bit 'off'......haven't been sleeping very good lately...lots of dreams that I don't know if I will fulfill in my lifetime..hmmm..
then..
I check my email and here is the message I find.....
" In this great big world, you make a difference.
I'm so thankful that one of the many lives you've touched is mine. I pray God multiplies back to you the blessing you are,many times over."
 ENCOURAGEMENT........it is very valuable...
give some away today..it will change somebody..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...