Monday, August 23, 2010

My story...

You know...everybody has one...not everybody tells it..some people try to alter it...some are ashamed of it and some are proud of it...some think theirs is not as good as someone else's..some think everybody's should be like theirs..

BUT.........

everybody's story is unique...it is a part of a whole...we each get a part and we each get the choice to tell or not to tell.

My story is important..your story is important...equally so...if we each tell our story and stay true to what our story really is, we will all be a part of a wonderful trip through this life..each living out our own purpose through our own story...we all need to find out what our story is and be prepared to tell our story....it is important...it interacts with others and their story....
I have been thinking a lot about this lately....my story...

What is your story?   I would like to hear it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Is Anybody Out There?

  Sometimes I wonder if there is even any interest in my blog anymore.  If anybody would read it if I wrote again.  Well, if you are out the...